Emotional Intelligence Assessment
Leadership IMPACT comes from emotional effectiveness
You will enhance your influence and impact with this assessment and feedback session. The EQi 2.0 is a powerful assessment and gives you great insight into your leadership style, strengths and areas that could potentially de-rail you.
Armed with this information, you are prepared to make adjustments and deepen your ability to influence, persuade and get the results you want consistently.
The assessment looks at 16 dimensions that support your ability to engage emotional intelligence. Your score reflects how often you engage in each of these dimensions and your comfort with them. We provide online resources, a workbook and 1:1 coaching to help you digest this information and apply it. This assessment increases awareness and builds on your ability to adapt and show up – in the moment – at your best.
The EQi 2.0 Model has 5 main categories with 3 sub scales in each. There is an overall well-being scale to make up 16 dimensions. Sample Report
What is Included in Ei Assessment:
- 1:1 feedback session (90 minutes) with Dr. Cynthia Howard (recorded if desired)
- 22 page report
- 76 p workbook with additional information on the report
- Ei Card Deck of the 16 dimensions to help you internalize the skills
- Action plan, including the 100 Day Roadmap
- Online portal, available 24/7, with videos and downloads to deepen understanding of this information
- Ownership of your leadership strengths, style, and potential for derailment. This increases influence and impact..
Dr. Cynthia Howard
I took the emotional intelligence assessment and was amazed at what I learned. It helped me uncover my blind spots. Right after our session, I went into a potentially explosive meeting, and was prepared. Instead of everything breaking down, I was able to lead the group through a difficult conversation. It was powerful. I highly recommend Dr. Howard and this process.Sabine Brandt, L. Dip